Recognising the past and inspiring the future.
Since its formation, Team Evolution is proud to have worked with nearly 100 different student athletes, including numerous National Team athletes who have gone on represent Great Britain at high profile events including the Youth Olympic Games, World Junior Championships, the European Cup Tour and at World Cup level. We are equally proud of our former students who have graduated from a variety of prestigious universities across the UK moving into careers including medicine, economics and sport. The achievements of those who balance high educational grades with exceptional athletic performances are proof of the lessons that can be learnt within a student athlete lifestyle, such as that provided by Team Evolution.
Our alumni include;
- 35 British Team Athletes at FIS level or above
- 8 World Junior Championship Squad members
- 6 Youth & European Olympians
- 2 Times British Overall Senior Champion, Max Baggio
- 1 World Junior Champion, Ollie Davies
- 2 Students accepted into University College London to study Medicine.
We are exceptionally proud of all the students who have passed through the Team Evolution programme, and look forwards to writing more history with our current trainees over the coming years.