Schools ski racing is an important part of the development pathway for grass roots ski racing within the UK, and as such Team Evolution actively supports the development of schools racing through the sponsoring of events and the offering of bespoke training and race support. This is available both in the UK and in the mountains, and is available for any schools which want to train regularly or simply prepare for a particular event.
Working in line with the Team Evolution Philosophy, we offer :
- Professional coaches, experienced in organising one off or regular training sessions that are structured and fun, including access to all materials required.
- Weekly Dry Slope & Indoor training sessions during the spring, summer & autumn terms, from April until December each year, at UK slopes local to the school and at times to fit with the students timetables.
- Sessions that are structured to ensure each ski team is ready to race for a specific date, or simply to help with the trainees longer development.
- Specific race support for both UK based artificial slope competitions such as ESSKIA, and for snow races in the Alps including the British Schoolboys, British Schoolgirls and the Inter-Schools.
- Stand-alone alpine training camps in both the school holidays and prior to any alpine schools competitions. These training camps can often act as a pathway for students to take their ski racing to the next level.
- Specific coaching and support in producing video coursework for individuals taking G.C.S.E, B-Tec & A-Level P.E and Sports Science courses.
For more information on how your school can benefit from our Schools Training please contact email@example.com